As a member of Cammack Retirement Group's Investment Committee, Tracey manages the investment due diligence process for our clients' retirement plans. Tracey is also responsible for creating all of the quarterly commentary and theme charts and plays an important role in our thought leadership efforts by producing our weekly Market Moves update and our popular newsletter feature, the Chart of the Month.
Tracey has more than 20 years of investment experience, having previously served as both Vice President, Senior Analyst and as a Senior Global Fixed Income and Currency Trader at two large investment management firms. Tracey also founded and managed two businesses of her own. Tracey received a bachelor's degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Presentations and Publications
- Rising Interest Rates Could Spell Trouble for Bond Markets
- Lessons Learned from Past Federal Reserve Tightening Cycles
- Implications of Negative Interest Rates on Retirement Plans
- What Retirement Plan Sponsors Need to Know about Rising Interest Rates
- Past President of The Junior League, Boston
- Member of the CFA Institute
- Member of Boston Security Analyst Society