Tim Irvin is focused on the retirement needs of several of Cammack Retirement Group's large defined contribution plan clients. Tim partners with clients in all aspects of the due diligence process, including investment analysis, plan design, compliance, regulatory, and process changes. Additionally, he works to address all levels of vendor and participant issues, and works to ensure the successful delivery of vendor services including fund array changes, outsourcing, and participant communication and education.
Tim has over nine years of experience in providing retirement plan consulting and client management services. Previously, he served as a retirement plan consultant at a New York City retirement services firm. Tim received his bachelor of science degree in business administration from Villanova University and his master's in business administration from NYU.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA®)
- Certified Health Savings Adviser (CHSA®)
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 7 and 66
- Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licensed
- Registered Representative with FINRA
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- PLANADVISER National Conference: Plan Committee Excellence (September 2018)
- PLANADVISER National Conference: Benchmarking Your Advisory Services (October 2017)
- NAPA 401(k) Summit: Bench Pressed: Effective Plan Benchmarking (March 2017)
- “Small Market Retirement Plan Advisers Face Big Time Challenges” (Investment News, March 2017)
- Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU) Conference: Fiduciary Best Practices & Retirement Industry Trends (October 2016)
- Western Pension & Benefits Council Spring Conference: Breaking Down Retirement Plan Differences (April 2016)