Mari Tsagareishvili serves as a member of Cammack Retirement Group's investment team where she helps clients fulfill their fiduciary obligations by providing investment analysis and due diligence services. She also participates in developing comprehensive internal focus lists, structuring investment arrays, and delivering investment due diligence reviews.
Prior to joining Cammack Retirement Group, Mari worked for consulting advisory firm managing client accounts and marketing efforts. She received her bachelor's degree in finance and international business from the University of Montana.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Presentations and Publications
- Cammack Retirement Investment Research - Alternative Investments in Defined Contribution Plans
- A Better Methodology for Monitoring Target Date Funds: 2017
- The Effect of Rising Rates on Stable Value Accounts
- Currency Movements and the Effect on Retirement Plan Investments
- The Impact of Technology Stocks on Retirement Portfolios
- Navigating Retirement Portfolios During Market Volatility
- Top 4 Risks for Investors in 2019
- China A-Shares: The Implications for U.S. Investors
- Positioning a Portfolio for Recession
- Serves as a volunteer for Rock the Street Wall Street, a financial and investment literacy program designed to spark the interest of high school girls into careers of finance