As a member of Cammack Retirement Group's investment team, John Italiano helps clients fulfill their fiduciary obligations by providing investment analysis and due diligence services. He also helps to develop comprehensive internal focus lists, structuring investment arrays, and delivering investment due diligence reviews.
Prior to joining Cammack Retirement Group, John worked for a global asset management firm, where he provided investment updates and solutions to advisors and retirement wholesalers. He also has experience providing investment guidance and education to retirement plan participants at a leading recordkeeper. John graduated from The College of New Jersey with a bachelor’s degree in business.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Registered Representative with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Securities and investment licenses held: Series 7, 63 and 66
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- The Impact of Inflation on Retirement Plan Investing
- The China Tariffs: What Retirement Plan Sponsors and Participants Need to Know
- Collective Investment Trusts (CITs): An Investment Perspective
- Investment Selection and Monitoring Process: A Primer
- Socially Responsible Investing: What Retirement Plan Sponsors Need to Know
- Top 4 Risks for Investors in 2019
- Classification Confusion: Understanding Equity Style
- Interest Rates: Lower for Longer
- Dividends and the Power of Compounding