Thank You from Cammack Retirement Group
With the New Year fast approaching, we would like to take a moment to share some of our key highlights from the past year:
Committment to Service
At Cammack Retirement, everything we do is focused on earning our clients’ trust and exceeding their expectations. Our commitment to exceptional service has led to long-standing client relationships and consistently high client satisfaction and loyalty scores. In 2019, 100% of those responding to the survey said that they were satisfied with Cammack Retirement Group and our score for those willing to recommend to another organization was 6.81 (out of 7) (1). As the firm celebrates more than fifty years in the retirement plan business, our founder, Charlie Cammack, reminds us that “a company is really an extension of the people who live in it and with it, and ethics become tremendously valuable and important. I’m delighted to hear that this commitment is alive and well.”
Thanks to our dedicated team and loyal clients, Cammack Retirement was ranked in the top 25 on Pension & Investments’ list of the largest investment consultants on worldwide assets under advisement (2). (We are particularly proud of this accomplishment as all our clients are based in the United States). We were thrilled to once again be recognized as a PLANADVISER Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser, a designation we have achieved for eight consecutive years (3).
Additionally, we celebrated the achievements of three of our clients; the University of Pittsburgh was named the 2019 PLANSPONSOR of the Year winner in the public category, and SRC, Inc and Worcester Polytechnic Institute were named 2019 PLANSPONSOR Plan Sponsor of the Year finalists in the nonprofit category (4). The annual Plan Sponsor of the Year award program recognizes retirement plan sponsors that “show a commitment to their participants’ financial health and retirement success” and these organizations have worked diligently to do just that. We are proud to have nine clients receive this designation in the past three years.
We are fortunate to have a team with expertise in a variety of areas who produce industry-leading insights for plan sponsors. Our extensive catalogue of thought leadership tackles a broad range of topics, in a variety of formats, including our monthly industry-specific newsletters, PLANSPONSOR®’s Ask the Expert column with Mike Webb, the Top of Mind blog, and webinars with key industry insiders. In 2019, we also launched our Revamping Retirement podcast series.
Our team is frequently asked to appear at speaking engagements and conferences and to contribute to articles and publications, such as: Forbes, Pensions & Investments, PLANSPONSOR, planadviser, SHRM and The Street.
In 2019, 22 organizations joined Cammack Retirement as clients and we now provide investment advisory, consulting, and/or compliance services on programs with assets totaling more than $125 billion (5). Our geographic footprint continues to grow, with clients across the country and office locations in New York, NY, Wellesley, MA and Lexington, Kentucky.
We would like to thank our wonderful clients and industry partners for their ongoing support, and we look forward to continuing to help plan sponsors navigate the dynamic retirement plan landscape in 2020 and beyond. From all of us at Cammack Retirement, we wish you a happy and healthy holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
The Cammack Retirement Team
Note: Rankings, awards and/or recognition by unaffiliated rating services and/or publications do not imply any guarantee of a certain level of results, nor do they represent a current or past endorsement of Cammack Retirement Group by any of its clients.
(1) Our Client Satisfaction & Loyalty survey is conducted by Cammack Retirement Group annually. All current client organizations are invited to participate, and the participation rate of this year’s survey was 46%. Scores are based on the average of question response (1-7 scale).
(2) The Pension & Investments list is based on assets under advisement as of 6/30/2019 provided by the advisory firms themselves. Cammack Retirement ranked #25 in the Worldwide Advisory Assets category based on assets under advisement.
(3) The PLANADVISER Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers list is compiled from responses to the PLANADVISER Retirement Plan Adviser Survey. The list is drawn from a set of quantitative variables and information in the survey supplied by the advisers themselves. Cammack Retirement Group was listed in the Mega Team with $10 Billion or More in Retirement Plan Assets Under Advisement category.
(4) The clients referenced above were included because of their designation as finalists for the 2019 PLANSPONSOR of the Year award and not because of performance-based criteria. It is not known whether the listed clients approve or disapprove of the firm or the advisory services provided.
(5) Cammack Retirement Group provides consulting services to plans with combined assets of $125B, including $103B on which we provide investment advisory services (as of 6/30/2019).
Note: This feature is to provide general information only, does not constitute legal advice, and cannot be used or substituted for legal or tax advice. Opinions expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Cammack Retirement Group.
Investment products available through Cammack LaRhette Brokerage, Inc.
Investment advisory services available through Cammack LaRhette Advisors, LLC.
Both located at 100 William Street, Suite 215, Wellesley, MA 02481 | p 781-237-2291