Mike Volo focuses on the success and satisfaction of Cammack Retirement clients and their employees. He works with the nation's leading academic and research institutions, healthcare providers, corporations, non-profit organizations and public sector employers to help solve their biggest retirement plan challenges. Mike is a recognized retirement savings expert, with a passion for clients and their employees, who excels at developing innovative and effective solutions.
Mike has more than 25 years of experience in the investment advisory and retirement services industries. Prior to joining Cammack Retirement Group, Mike led the client service organization, focused on the non-profit sector, at the largest U.S. retirement planning firm, and served as head of acquisition and client marketing for workplace benefits. Additionally, Mike served as the chief marketing officer for a leading investment manager, where he was responsible for the retirement plan, mutual fund and insurance product lines. Mike received his Bachelor of Science degree from Boston College's Carroll School of Management.
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 6, 7, 26, 51, and 65
Presentations and Publications
- Author and contributor to the Wall Street Journal, Pensions & Investments, PLANSPONSOR, Institutional Investor and other national publications
- Featured contributor on CNN's Your Money television program
- Panelist at the PLANSPONSOR National Conference: "How to Select and Monitor a Retirement Plan Advisor"
- Board Chairman for Bottom Line, helping low-income, first-generation-to-college students get into college, graduate, and go far in life
- Former board member of the National Defined Contribution Council
- Youth hockey and baseball coach