Focused on assisting his clients define and meet the needs, goals, and objectives of their retirement plans, Kevin Murray leads a New England-based team that works with some of the region's leading academic, research and healthcare institutions.
Kevin has over 30 years in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Cammack Retirement Group, Kevin spent 16 years working with the leading recordkeeper in the non-profit space, holding positions as Director of Institutional Business Development, Director of Institutional Client Services, Relationship Manager, and Consulting Officer. Kevin received his bachelor's degree from the University of Massachusetts, Boston and his master's degree from Northeastern University.
- Registered Representative with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 6, 63 and 65
- Life and Health Insurance licenses in multiple states
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Former board member Wilmington Hockey Association