Jeffrey Snyder manages a team of consultants and account managers who serve the retirement needs of Cammack Retirement Group's clients by assisting plan fiduciaries and committees through all aspects of their retirement plan due diligence process, including providing investment analysis, implementing new fund array changes, ensuring successful delivery of vendor services, and negotiating contract terms.
Jeffrey has more than 17 years of broad-based defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plan experience consulting to private, public/governmental, and not-for-profit employers. Jeffrey was previously employed as a fiduciary and plan search consultant by a national benefits/investment consulting firm and has worked for and consulted to major financial services organizations. Jeffrey received his Masters of Business Administration in Finance from the Merrick School of Business at the University of Baltimore and his bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Hofstra University.
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 6, Series 63 and Series 65
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- "Ahead of the Curve: The State of the U.S. Defined Contribution Retirement System" (Bloomberg BNA, July 2014)
- "Consultant Perspective on Surveys, Provider Profiles and Service Questionnaires" (PAICR, May 2014)
- Editor and publisher of The Morning Pulse, a daily publication aggregating news for the benefits and asset management industries
- "A Bid for Change: Using the Competitive Process to Transform Your DC Retirement Program" (Global Money Management, May 2014)
- "Public Plan Perspectives: Optimizing Public Pension Systems: A Call for Plan of Action for Public Defined Contribution Plan Sponsors" (Public Plan Perspectives, February 2013)
- "Phoenix on the Lookout for Stable Value Options (Institutional Investor Intelligence, April 2014)
- "DC Managers See Annuities Opportunities" (Institutional Investor Intelligence, March 2014)
- "Managers Hawk Multi-Asset Funds To DC Plans, But Sponsors, Participants Skeptical" (Institutional Investor Intelligence, February 2014)
- National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators (Survey Committee)
- Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association (Public Policy Committee)
- Defined Contribution Real Estate Council (Contributing Member)
- Former member of Society of Professional Asset-Managers and Record Keepers