Emily leads a group of account managers in servicing the retirement plan needs of several public, higher education, healthcare and non-profit organizations. Emily is experienced in conducting request for proposals and vendor implementations as well as working to ensure the successful delivery of vendor services, including outsourcing and participant communication and education. Additionally, she partners with clients in all aspects of the due diligence process, including investment analysis, plan design, compliance, regulatory, and process changes.
Emily has over nine years of experience in delivering defined contribution plan consulting and client management service at Cammack Retirement Group. Throughout her working career, she has been involved with providing mutual fund and stable value analysis and advice. Previously, she served as a senior account manager in the firm’s retirement practice. Emily received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Richmond.
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 6, 63 and 65
- Life, Accident & Health, Variable licenses in multiple states
- Named as one of NAPA's Top Women Advisors of 2015
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Best of PLANSPONSOR National Conference: Best Practices in Participant Engagement and Education (December 2016)
- Asset TV MasterClass: Target Date Funds (May 2016)
- Public Fund Defined Contribution Forum: Vendor Consolidation and Successful Plan Transition (February 2016)
- How should retirement plans pay their 401(k) fees? (Investment News, February 2016)
- Effective participant campaigns (Planadviser, January/February 2016)
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: Best Practices and Current Trends in Retirement Plans (November 2015)