Denise Burns manages and leads the Cammack Retirement Investment Team in their oversight of the investment due diligence process. Denise delivers investment reviews to clients and manages the development of the quarterly economic outlook. Denise is responsible for constructing investment arrays for clients and manages the extensive investment analysis and due diligence process in order to help clients meet their fiduciary obligations.
Denise has over 30 years of portfolio management and financial services experience. Previously, she has served as a portfolio manager of mutual funds and separate accounts for several large assent management firms, and has extensive expertise in equity, fixed income and derivative portfolio management and analysis. Denise received her bachelor's degree from Marymount College and her MBA from Pace University.
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 7 and 66
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Presentations and Publications
- Contributing Author to Cammack Retirement's "A Better Methodology for Monitoring Target Date Funds"
- Author and contributor to several national publications
- Named as one of NAPA's Top Women Advisors of 2015
- Member of the CFA Education Advisory Board
- CFA Exam Grader
- Member of the CFA Council of Examiners, Level II
- Volunteer mentor for Free Arts NYC
- Former officer of the NY Institutional Options Society