Thank You from Cammack Retirement
With the New Year fast approaching, we would like to take a moment to share some of our key highlights from the past year:
Commitment to Service
At Cammack Retirement, everything we do is focused on earning our clients’ trust and exceeding their expectations. Our commitment to exceptional service has led to long-standing client relationships and consistently high client satisfaction and loyalty scores. In 2018, our overall satisfaction score exceeded 6.6 (out of 7) and more than 96% of those responding to the survey said they would recommend Cammack Retirement to another organization (1). As the firm celebrates more than fifty years in the retirement plan business, our founder, Charlie Cammack, reminds us that “a company is really an extension of the people who live in it and with it, and ethics become tremendously valuable and important. I’m delighted to hear that this commitment is alive and well.”
We were thrilled to once again be recognized as a 2018 PLANADVISER Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (2), a designation we have achieved the past seven consecutive years. Thanks to our dedicated team and clients like you, Cammack Retirement was also named as number 31 on Pension & Investments’ list of the top 100 investment consultants based on worldwide assets under advisement (3). We are particularly proud of this accomplishment as all our clients are based in the United States. Additionally, our team was ranked number seven on the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) list of the top defined contribution multi-office advisor firms by based on assets under advisement (4).
Additionally, we celebrated the achievements of two of our clients, who were named as 2018 PLANSPONSOR Plan Sponsor of the Year finalists – Saint Anselm College and The First Church of Christ, Scientist in the nonprofit category (5). The annual Plan Sponsor of the Year award program recognizes retirement plan sponsors that “show a commitment to their participants’ financial health and retirement success” and these two organizations have worked diligently to do just that. We are fortunate to have six clients receive this designation in the past three years.
We are also proud to announce that our own Emily Wrightson, Vice President, was named as one of Employee Benefit Adviser's 2018 Top Women in Benefit Advising. The designation recognizes extraordinary contributions in benefit advising and elevating the status of all women in the profession (6).
We are fortunate to have a team with expertise in a variety of areas who produce industry-leading insights for plan sponsors. Our extensive catalog of thought leadership tackles a broad range of topics, in a variety of formats, including our monthly industry-specific newsletters, PLANSPONSOR®’s (b)lines Ask the Expert column with Mike Webb, the Top of Mind blog, and webinars with key industry insiders. In 2019, we will also be launching “Revisiting Retirement,” a podcast series for plan sponsors.
Our team is frequently asked to contribute to articles and publications, such as: Bloomberg, the Wall Street Journal, Wealth Management, Pensions & Investments, Investment News, Redbook Magazine and PLANSPONSOR. Some of our team’s notable speaking engagements and appearances from 2018 include: Emily Wrightson participating in the Redbook and MFS event, Owning Your Financial Future; Earle Allen moderating “Investment Lineup and Construction Design” and Mike Volo serving as a panelist on the “Fee Considerations” session at the PLANSPONSOR National Conference; Mike Webb participating in a Pensions & Investments webinar, “Delivering Retirement Benefits to Healthcare and Higher Education Employees”; Jeff Levy participating in Investment News’ Retirement Plan Advisor Think Tank Forum; and Mike Volo participating in the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP) webinar on “Understanding Retirement Plan Fees.”
In 2018, 17 organizations joined Cammack Retirement as clients and we now provide investment advisory, consulting, and/or compliance services on programs with assets totaling more than $110 billion (7). Our national footprint continues to grow, with clients in 27 states plus the District of Columbia and office locations in New York, NY, Wellesley, MA and Lexington, Kentucky.
We would like to thank our wonderful clients for their ongoing support and we look forward to continuing to help plan sponsors navigate the dynamic retirement plan landscape in 2019 and beyond. From all of us at Cammack Retirement, we wish you a happy and healthy holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
The Cammack Retirement Team
Note: Rankings, awards and/or recognition by unaffiliated rating services and/or publications not imply any guarantee of a certain level of results, nor do they represent a current or past endorsement of Cammack Retirement Group by any of its clients.
(1) Our Client Satisfaction & Loyalty survey is conducted by Cammack Retirement Group annually. All current client organizations are invited to participate, and the participation rate of this year’s survey was 45%. Scores are based on the average of question response (1-7 scale).
(2) The PLANADVISER Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers list is compiled from responses to the PLANADVISER Retirement Plan Adviser Survey. The list is drawn from a set of quantitative variables and information in the survey supplied by the advisers themselves. Cammack Retirement Group was listed in the Mega Team with $10 Billion or More in Retirement Plan Assets Under Advisement category.
(3) The Pension & Investments list is based on assets under advisement as of 6/30/2018 provided by the advisory firms themselves. Cammack Retirement ranked #31 in the Worldwide Advisory Assets category based on assets under advisement.
(4) The National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) list is based on assets under advisement as of 12/31/2017 provided by the advisory firms themselves. Cammack Retirement ranked #7 in the multi-office firm category based on assets under advisement.
(5) The clients referenced above were included because of their designation as finalists for the 2018 PLANSPONSOR of the Year award and not because of performance-based criteria. It is not known whether the listed clients approve or disapprove of the firm or the advisory services provided.
(6) The 2018 Employee Benefit Adviser's Top Women in Benefit Advising award recognizes extraordinary contributions in benefit advising and elevating the status of all women in the profession. Nominations were submitted, and winners were selected by Employee Benefit Adviser's editorial advisory panel.
(7) Cammack Retirement Group provides consulting services to plans with combined assets of $110B, including $86B on which we provide investment advisory services (as of 6/30/2018).
Note: This feature is to provide general information only, does not constitute legal advice, and cannot be used or substituted for legal or tax advice.
Investment products available through Cammack LaRhette Brokerage, Inc.
Investment advisory services available through Cammack LaRhette Advisors, LLC.
Both located at 100 William Street, Suite 215, Wellesley, MA 02481 | p 781-237-2291