As a senior-level consultant, member of the Cammack Retirement Group investment team, and the Investment Committee, Mike Sanders is focused on serving the retirement needs of several of Cammack Retirement Group's large defined contribution plan clients. Partnering with plan sponsors in all aspects of the due diligence process, Mike assists with investment analysis, plan design, compliance, regulatory, and process changes.
In his executive capacity, Mike serves as principal and head of operations. He oversees strategic projects, personnel and business development, with a view to continually enhance our client service standards.
With over 15 years of experience, Mike has a comprehensive background in various aspects of the retirement industry. Prior to joining Cammack Retirement Group, he served in leadership roles at both a leading investment firm and a large recordkeeper. Having worked with committees and organizations of all sizes and types throughout his career, Mike brings a unique perspective to each client. Additionally, Mike has a deep interest in Target Date Funds and has worked extensively on their analysis and research over the last ten years.
He received a Bachelor of Science from West Virginia University and a Master of Business Administration from Ramapo College.
- Registered Representative and a Registered Principal with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 6, 26, 63 and 65
- Insurance licenses in multiple states
- Certified Behavioral Finance Analyst
Presentations and Publications
- A Better Methodology for Monitoring Target Date Funds (TDFs)
- Recent IRS Announcements Establish a New Compliance Environment for 403(b) Plan Sponsors
- A Better Methodology for Monitoring Target Date Funds: 2017