John Buckley is focused on supporting retirement plan sponsors in all aspects of the fiduciary due diligence process, including plan design, investment due diligence, plan fee reviews, industry trends, and participant communication and education. He also assists in conducting request for proposals, contract and fee negotiations, and vendor implementations, as well as ensuring the successful delivery of vendor services.
John has over 30 years of experience providing consulting, plan design and client services to defined contribution plan clients. Prior to joining Cammack Retirement Group, he served as a retirement plan consultant at another national retirement plan consulting firm and as an investment advisor at an employee benefits firm. Earlier in his career, John held various positions, including client relationship manager and implementation project manager, at major recordkeepers. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Boston College's Carroll School of Management.
- Registered representative with Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 6, 63, and 65
- Insurance licenses in multiple states
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Fiduciary Considerations When Adding and Reviewing Managed Accounts
- Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs): Important Considerations