As a senior member of our investment team, Paula Boyer Kennedy is a subject matter expert on investment communications. Paula also serves as a senior consultant to Cammack Retirement's clients. Prior to joining the firm in 2003, she served as a senior manager and practice leader with two of the world's largest and best-known international consulting firms. Paula received a bachelor's degree in English from Cornell University's College of Arts and Sciences and her MBA in finance from Cornell's Johnson School of Management.
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 2, 6, 26, and 63
- Insurance licenses in multiple states
Presentations and Publications
- Profiled in Cornell Enterprise and Dow Jones Investment Advisor
- Featured on CBS, ABC, CNN, PBS and National Public Radio
- Quoted in The Wall Street Journal, O Magazine, RealSimple, Woman's Day, Working Mother, Parents, The Journal of Retirement Planning, The Journal of Financial Planning, The Associated Press and Reuters
- Co-author of Ernst & Young's Financial Planning for Women
- Contributor to Selling Your Business
- Co-author of The True Cost of Happiness
- Named one of 401kWire's 300 Most Influential Advisors in Defined Contribution
- Member of Financial Planning Association's Social Security Task Force
- Board member for Middlesex/Union County, NJ Society of CPAs
- APEX Benefits Communication Award recipient
- Named by Worth magazine as one of the 250 "Best Financial Advisors in America"