Mike Webb has been a member of our firm since 1991. For over 20 years, he has provided retirement plan operational compliance consulting services for tax-exempt industries, including healthcare, colleges and universities, cultural institutions, and social service entities.
Mike is a nationally recognized subject matter expert on non-profit retirement plan fiduciary issues with a passion for best-in-class practices. A frequent contributor to the firm's thought leadership, Mike also serves as the co-author of PLANSPONSOR's "Ask the Experts" column for 403(b) plans. Mike received a Bachelor of Science from Northwestern University, and a Master of Professional Studies degree from Syracuse University.
- Registered Representative with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 6, 63, and 65
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Tax-Exempt and Governmental Plan Consultant (TGPC)
Presentations and Publications
- Co-moderator of PLANSPONSOR's "Ask the Expert" column for 403(b) plans
- Author of Cammack Retirement's Top of Mind blog
- Featured columnist in PLANSPONSOR Magazine
- Author of articles in Higher Education Consortia magazine, The Profit Sharing/401(k) Council of America's Defined Contribution Insights
- Frequent contributor to publications such as Employee Benefit News, Planadviser, Benefits and Compensation Digest, Defined Contribution Insights, 403(b) Advisor, Higher Education Consortia and The Society for Human Resources management (SHRM)
- Featured speaker at national and regional conferences and webinars, including the PLANSPONSOR National Conference and the NTSA National Conference.
- Chair of the National Tax Sheltered Accounts Association's (NTSAA) Communication Committee
- Member of the National Conference Committee
- Instructor for the CEBS program of the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Founder's Award from the National Tax-Sheltered Accounts Association (NTSAA)