Earle manages the relationships of several of our healthcare and academic institutions, as well as other non-profit organization employers in helping them fulfill their fiduciary responsibility to their plan and achieve best practices in plan administration. He also acts as a senior level resource to a number of other Cammack Retirement clients.
In his executive role, he is responsible for the development, implementation and management of strategic initiatives in the overall delivery of services to defined contribution plan clients. He oversees the procedures for production of Cammack Retirement Group’s quarterly Due Diligence reports and the recordkeeper searches we conduct via a Request for Proposal process. He also leads the team that responds to requests for our advisor services. Earle works out of our New York City office.
Earle Allen joined our firm in 1990 and has more than 25 years of experience as an employee benefits consultant. Earle received a bachelor's degree from Dartmouth College. He also holds an MBA from New York University's Stern School of Business with a dual emphasis on management and marketing.
- Registered Principal with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Securities and investment licenses: Series 6, 26, 63, and 65
- Insurance licenses in multiple states
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation from the Wharton School of Business
Presentations and Publications
- The Secret to a Plan's Success
- Plan Design Optimization
- Socially Responsible Investing: Investing with a Conscience
- The Impact of Merger & Acquisition Activity on Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Fee Allocation in Healthcare Organization Retirement Plans
- Retirement Readiness and Plan Reports for Healthcare Organizations
- Executive Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans for Healthcare Organizations
- Terminated Participants: Out of Sight, Out of Mind – That is the Problem
- Fee Allocation: Which Methodology is Best for Your Plan?
- Health System Faces Fiduciary Breach Lawsuit
- Lawsuit Rulings Provide Hope for Plan Sponsors
- Retirement Plan Investment Lineup Construction for Future Markets
- Financial Wellness in the Workplace: A Study of Healthcare Organizations
- Securing Your Organization's Data
- Dissecting Retirement Plan Lawsuit Issues